WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, has immediate openings for multiple Tennis Pros for a sports pavilion in Ashburn, VA. The Full-Time Tennis Pro provides the ultimate tennis experience by providing the highest quality tennis instruction and customer service. Teaches various tennis programs to include junior programs, lessons, special events and clinics. Is capable of playing with the variety of levels that are within the club. Ideal candidate also available to work weekends.
• Provides beginning through advanced instruction (private and group) for all levels and ages of players.
• Assists in the promotion of and conducting tennis clinics, private lessons, special events and programs to attract and maintain members’/guests’ tennis interests.
• Develops safe, professional, and comprehensive tennis lessons and programs to ensure students develop along a pathway that will encourage continued involvement in tennis.
• Assists in supervising play and ensures proper charging of fees.
• Ensure students understand tennis rules, scoring procedures, safety rules and tennis etiquette.
• Enforces all club rules and regulations governing the use of the club/facility, its equipment and other property.
• Can string rackets for the tennis members.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties within the club such as attendance, racket and court clean up, and club organization.
High School diploma or .
NetGeneration Certification is required as a condition of employment. Please go to https://netgeneration.usta.com/us-en/registration.html to register for free.
• Experience teaching tennis lessons to adults and juniors of various levels.
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job (e.g. the staff may be required to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the manuals for the equipment used are in English).
• Skill level equivalent to a minimum 4.0 rating.
• Ability to string rackets highly preferred.
• Ability to learn how to book lessons via csi and use excel for time sheets
• Excellent customer service skills, friendly, outgoing, and positive attitude.
• Ability to build positive relationship with members and team members.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Thorough knowledge of the game of tennis.
WTS International, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.