Interview with WTS International at ISPA 2017
October 15th - 18th in Las Vegas
WTS International is seeking world class Spa Directors, Spa Management, and Spa Operations Professionals for exciting career opportunities across the country. WTS International will be conducting interviews during the ISPA Conference starting 10/15/18 and we want to meet you! WTS offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and exceptional opportunities for internal career advancement and development. Candidates must have management experience in Spa, Fitness or Leisure as well as phenomenal customer service and interpersonal skills.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ISPA 2017 in the subject line or apply to this post with your resume for the opportunity to interview with WTS International during the ISPA Conference and Expo at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas October 15 – 18, 2017. For more details, email email@example.com
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness consulting and management firms, is seeking Spa Directors for multiple locations across the US. Spa Directors are responsible for the day-to day operations of the facility to include: establishing and meeting the budget and financial goals of the organization, implementing a strategic plan to include marketing initiatives and staff training, acting as the liaison to other revenue centers on property, and professionally represents the facility and WTS International. Uses the ability to lead and motivate staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations.
• Bachelor's degree or comparable spa management experience
• 3+ years of successful spa management experience, preferably in a luxury hotel resort
• Knowledge of professional spa services and treatments.
• Knowledge of retail operations and inventory systems.
• Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Creative in marketing and promotions.
• Sales oriented.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Ability to show initiative and make decisions.
• Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Proficient in spa software (Spa Biz, Spa Soft or Visual One) and Microsoft Office products.
• CPR/First Aid Certified.
• Must be in a physical condition to project the health and wellness ideals of the spa environment.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.
To connect during the ISPA Conference, please email Angela Biehl, National Recruiting Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with ISPA 2017 in the subject line.