WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness consulting and management firms, is seeking a Proposal and Compliance Associate for the corporate office in Rockville, MD to assist with the drafting of all proposals for new business and clients. The Associate will research, identify and communicate with potential business development opportunities in the hotel, resort and residential markets both in the United States and internationally. The Associate will work directly with and provide some research and business development support to the CEO of WTS International. In addition to Business Development and Sales duties including researching leads and preparing proposals for all new business, this role is also responsible for assisting WTS General Counsel with compliance documentation relating to maintaining required licenses and assisting with claims investigations. Strong attention to detail and diligence required. This unique corporate position with WTS offers exceptional opportunities for career growth and development.
• Researches key contacts for owners/developers, architecture firms, and property management contracts.
• Helps coordinate the gathering of information with other WTS International employees, assists in the development of proposals to clients.
• Communicate with business development leads and help to procure new accounts, business or growth opportunities for WTS International.
• Other assigned duties.
• B.A. degree in business, management, sales/marketing, recreation/leisure or a related field.
• Database management experience, preferably with Sales Force.
• Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Desire to learn marketing and sales techniques for international company
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.