WTS International is seeking a Line Cook for the Bistro in a 55+ community clubhouse. The line cook is a primarily back of house on the cook line, preparing both hot and cold orders, stocking and cleaning the line, daily food prep for the line, cleaning the kitchen and doing dishes.
• Assists the Chef and Sous chef with Preparation of food and beverage items
• Regulates temperature of ovens, broilers, grills and fryers
• Maintains Food & Inventory logs daily
• Prepare and cook food per recipes and adheres to food standards
• Prepares special food reuqests of residents and guests
• Presents food in our standard method
• Provide excellent customer service that enhances the resident/guest experience.
• Responsible for ringing up customer’s items into SpaBiz and ensuring customer signs the receipt.
• Follow all necessary steps in SpaBiz system to ensure proper billing procedures.
• Responsible for clocking in at the beginning of your shift and clocking out at the end of your shift along with recording it on a time sheet.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the cafe’s operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions outside of the cafe operation.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.