WTS International, one of the world’s leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking a Leisure Manager for Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa in West Palm Beach, Florida.
The Leisure Manager is responsible for the direct oversight of the tennis and fitness departments, preparation and implementation of all Eaummm Events and the Coast & AquaNuts department.
• Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for members/guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
• Reports any incident or accident to the Human Resources Manager.
• Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, when applicable, in accordance with WTS International policy.
• Develops and maintains accurate department maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair.
• Liaisons with Social Media Coordinator to ensure all Fitness events are being highlighted on all social media outlets.
• Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including payroll, in accordance with WTS International policy.
• Develops and maintains accurate facility maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair. Maintains a preventative maintenance schedule for exercise equipment.
• Ensures fiscal responsibility through efficient scheduling of department and, when necessary, makes changes to stay within budgetary guidelines.
• Maintains a monthly inventory of supplies, equipment, and or products.
• Maintains fully staffed Fitness department, and will assist with recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training all staff.
• Ensures the staff is fully knowledgeable on the use and benefits of services, products, programs, and activities by conducting regularly scheduled staff meetings and training workshops.
• Assesses each employees’ progress continually; coaches employees with positive reinforcement, and disciplines, when necessary, fairly and consistently; participates in annual performance evaluations, and, when necessary, assists in the termination process.
• Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques. Supervises and follows up on guest requests and comments.
• Ensures facility is only accessed by actual members and/or guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
• Responsible for achieving budgeted revenue and expense goals.
• Partners directly with leadership to create an annual budget and analyze monthly revenue and expense.
• Tracks daily, monthly, and yearly financial trends, and develops monthly forecasts.
• Creates and implements an annual marketing and programming plan to promote all activities and encourage guest participation and utilization. Develops guest participation and recruitment plans; outlining in detail all promotions, and any expenditures.
• Creates and implements an effective marketing and public relations strategy in a timely manner.
• Designs, with the use of templates, forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility operations.
• Sets monthly goals for personal training revenue. Markets, promotes, sells, and tracks personal training.
• Ensures all employees are current in appropriate certifications.
• Plans, Develops and implements creative monthly Fitness/ Eaummm events.
• Ensures all new Independent Contractor paperwork is correctly submitted to Human Resources and Legal in a Timely manner.
• Ensures all guests for Fitness, COAST, AquaNuts, and Tennis are correctly charged and paperwork is submitted to Human Resources/Payroll.
• Other duties as assigned
College Degree in Physical Education, Recreation, or related field.
Current First aid, CPR and other safety certifications when required by the client
Aquanuts & Coast Manager reports directly to The Leisure Manager.
All Tennis professionals and tennis support team members report directly Leisure Manager.
All Group Exercise Instructors & Personal Trainers report directly to The Leisure Manager.
Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.Must be CPR Certified, First Aid and AED Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.This position required the ability to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, talk and hear.The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Eau Resort & Spa in West Palm Beach is a stunning, 42,000 square foot "spa fantasy-land" with 19 treatment rooms that include 12 spa villas with private herb gardens, outdoor baths and rain showers.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.