The Dance Instructor provides class instruction to youths registered for classes at club house. Areas of instruction can include: Tap, Modern and free-style. This position is based indoors and will work assigned class dates & times
• Ensures the “WTS Experience” for residents, visitors and their guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS’ Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS’ Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS’ Brand Standards.
• Will provide quality instruction and guidance to participants enlisted in the class.
• Performs aspects of dance in a classroom style setting.
• Performs class scheduling for routines and dance
• Responds to resident concerns regarding dance class participation
• Assists during assigned special events and programs with emphasis on dance.
• Keeps community amenities clean and safe for participants during class.
• Serves as a “Community Ambassador” and is visible around the community and to the residents, answering basic community questions pertaining to the dance program
• CPR and First Aid certifications.
• Efficient, well organized.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Strong team player
• Minimum of 2 yrs of Dance instruction experience.
• Completion of high school diploma or GED.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.