The Cafe Attendant ensures a high level of guest satisfaction through the professional service of food and beverage.
• Provide excellent customer service that enhances the resident/guest experience.
• Responsible for ringing up customer’s items into SpaBiz and ensuring customer signs the receipt.
• Follow all necessary steps in SpaBiz system to ensure proper billing procedures.
• Initiate telephone calls to place orders for Café to appropriate vendors.
• Responsible for keeping inventory list and maintaining current, up to date information regarding inventory for the café and other areas, as assigned.
• Maintain a log containing updates and notes regarding concerns, comments, and any other feedback to be shared with Club Manager and other café attendants in order to ensure thorough communication.
• Assist in developing and implementing additional up selling strategies to bring forth an increase in revenue.
• Responsible for understanding the rules and guidelines for food and beverage safety standards and regulations.
• Maintain a clean, organized, and safe food and beverage area in the kitchen and in resident/customer areas at all times.
• Responsible for clocking in at the beginning of your shift and clocking out at the end of your shift along with recording it on a time sheet.
• Responsible for maintaining open lines of communication and good rapport with the adults, teenagers, and children whom utilize the entire facility and Café.
• Recognize and respond effectively to emergencies.
• Responsible for monitoring guest and resident activity at the pool on a timely basis to ensure safety of residents and guests.
• Responsible for catering to the residents/guests needs at the pool, by offering poolside service for beverages and certain food items.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the cafe’s operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions outside of the cafe operation.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.