The Pool and Park Attendant provides custodial, light maintenance and monitoring to assigned park facilities, which may include trails, community green spaces, pools, playgrounds, dog parks, and other areas as needed by the CDD to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for community residents and guests. This position is based outdoors and will work both Saturday & Sunday.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Strong team player with flexible schedule.
• Ability to work in adverse weather conditions throughout the year.
• Florida Driver’s License with clean driving record.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner to guests and residents using professional language.
• Ability to express and maintain an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
• Ensure that assigned uniform is clean and professional at all times.
• Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to make independent decisions when dealing with the safety and security of recreational facilities.
• Must have a clean and current Driver License and driving record.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions – this position is based outdoors and will experience wet, hot and cold extremes.
• Position requires incumbent to sit, stand, walk on level and slippery surfaces, climb, reach, turn, twist, bend, kneel, stop, squat and crouch while in the performance of daily activities.
• Must be able to move, lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds.
• Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.