WTS International, one of the world’s leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking an Associate Recruiter for the corporate office in Rockville, MD. The Associate Recruiter will be responsible for the identification, interviewing and presentation of qualified management candidates to hiring managers. This position will also be responsible for assisting facility management with sourcing of non-exempt staff. This position will report to the Recruitment Director for WTS International.
• Ensures the “WTS Experience” for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS’ Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS’ Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS’ Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of WTS International, Inc.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with WTS International management team, clients, vendors, professional and community organizations to create a partnership that expands the WTS International Brand and provides qualified candidates.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. These contacts should include WTS International vendors, trade schools and colleges, professional organizations, WTS International employees, etc. Pro-actively recruits qualified candidates for future openings.
• Leverage on-line recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates. Develops a recruiting strategy that includes communication campaigns to applicants to keep them engaged.
• Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
• Review resumes, applications and other credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Provide complete, accurate, and positive information to candidates about the company and position.
• Pre-screen candidates as appropriate.
• Manages and coordinates communication with candidates.
• Uses behavioral interviewing techniques while interviewing candidates over the phone or face-to-face.
• Assists with the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
• Document post-interview and/or post-selection debrief/feedback with hiring managers and candidates. Reviews the hiring manager’s interview performance with each candidate and take appropriate action when warranted.
• Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
• Administers the closing and administrative portions of the search, including notifying rejected candidates and closing out the job requisition.
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Two or more years of professional related experience in full-cycle recruiting, preferably in the hospitality industry.
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in human resources, business, public administration or related field preferred.
• Experience recruiting for both exempt and non-exempt employees.
• Knowledge of the spa, fitness and recreation industries.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data
mining and Internet research.
• Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as social media and job
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with applicants, employees, co-workers, vendors and the general public
• Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to cold call applicants and sell the company as a preferred employer in the industry.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions
• Strong initiative
• Availability: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays. The Recruiter must be available when applicants are available for interviews.
• Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects or the human body.
• This position requires the ability to kneel, stoop, crouch, reach, stand, walk, push, lift and fingering.
• This position will require the following physical requirements: repetitive motions, seeing, hearing and talking.
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools: computer, calculator, fax machine, and copier
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.