For over 45 years, Robert Andrew Salons & Spas has been dedicated to providing each of our guests with the most professional, relaxing experience possible. That experience starts with our staff.
Immediate Full Time and Part Time positions available for goal and sales oriented Stylists with at least 3 years of continuous salon experience.
We have a very large client base and a well-known brand to help you get started. We offer 401K match, dental insurance, certain life insurance policies, and paid vacation.
With the right attitude, drive and thirst for education paired with an amazing support team, the finest professional products and world-class education, you can build a rewarding and amazing career with us.
Hairstylists provide a wide range of hair care services, such as shampooing, cutting, coloring and styling. Hairstylists also sell beauty products.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Previous hair stylist experience preferred.
• Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
• Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Strong team player.
• Must be comfortable with product recommendation.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to stand for long periods.
• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury.
• Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move light objects.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• This position requires the following abilities: balancing, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools: scissors, blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons, color products, brushes, combs, curlers, clips, foils, and bleach.
• Work conditions include exposure to noise, vibrations, mist, fumes, odors, chemicals, and burns.