At Robert Andrew Salons & Spas, we are dedicated to providing each of our guests with the most professional, relaxing experience possible. That experience starts with our staff. Our signature salon/spa has additional full-time and part-time openings for Massage Therapists to grow our massage department.
Robert Andrew Salon and Spa is looking for career-minded, goal-oriented individuals looking to be part of a professional team of spa professionals. We have a very large client base and a well-known brand to help you get started. With the right attitude, drive and thirst for education paired with an amazing support team, the finest professional products and world-class education, you can build a rewarding and amazing career with us.
This position is responsible for providing massages and other body treatments to guests of our facility.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Valid state license in massage therapy or other credentials required by the state.
• Previous massage and body work experience.
• Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
• Must be able to build rapport with guest.
• Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Good verbal and written skills.
• Strong team player.
• A comfort level with product recommendation.
• Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to stand for long periods.
• Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of constantly to move objects.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• This position requires the following abilities: balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools: massage oils and lotions, hot stones, hot cabbie, hand towels, eye masks, body treatment products, hot packs, mud, salts, paraffin heaters, and disinfectants.
• Work conditions include exposure to odors, fumes, and vibrations. For those working in a facility with a hammam, this would include working with water and steam in hot temperatures.