At Robert Andrew Salons & Spas, we are dedicated to providing each of our guests with the most professional, relaxing experience possible. That experience starts with our staff. Our signature salon/spa has additional Estheticians to grow.
The esthetician’s main goal is to improve the overall look of the client’s skin, and therefore appearance.
Their duties include:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid state license in esthetics or other credentials required by the state.
• Previous esthetic experience.
• Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
• Must be able to build rapport with guest.
• Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Good verbal and written skills.
• Strong team player.
• Must be comfortable with product recommendations.
• Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move light objects.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• This position requires the following abilities: balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools: steamer, extractor, facial products such as masks, peals, and lotions, hot wax, tweezers, brow brush, LED lights, steamer, cleansing tools, gloves, finger cots, hot cabbie, paraffin heater, hand towels, disinfectants, and sterilizing solutions.
• Work conditions include exposure to odors, fumes, and vibrations.