WTS International, one of the world’s leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking spa professionals for a number of openings in Cashiers, North Carolina for Mountaintop Golf & Lake Club. Open positions are for the 2019 season (April through October) and Dual Licensed professionals are a plus! The Spa offers its members a full list of services and is located in the Mountaintop Clubhouse with 7 treatment rooms, a parlor and a salon. Please submit your resume for full details and immediate consideration. Dual licensed service providers are a plus and multiple full-time and part-time roles are currently available.
Mountaintop Golf & Lake Club, located in Cashiers, North Carolina, is a Private Equity Membership club with a requirement to own property to become a member. Some of the amenities include a Tom Fazio designed golf course, 43,000 sq. ft Clubhouse replete with dining areas, full service Spa and Fitness Center, Members Shop and 5 guest rooms. The Club also features a Lake Club with a fleet of boats and dining services, a General Store, Skeet Shooting Club, Activity Center and a full-service Kids Camp operation.
Mountaintop is presently seeking fun, energetic, personable people with a sense of hospitality and service who are interested in a work environment that fosters relationship building, and where the expectations are high, as are the rewards. Apply today!
The Nail Technician is responsible for performing nail care services and working with the highest quality of customer service.
• Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of WTS International.
• Performs nail services that meet the established guidelines for the type of service offering and that fulfill guest expectations in the area of nail grooming, polish application, massage and exfoliation.
• Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current licensure.
• Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place.
• Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the service.
• Understands and uses universal precautions when providing services.
• Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
• Maintains the highest level of nail care knowledge for both hands and feet and has complete knowledge of all spa service presently offered. Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to guests. Answers guests’ questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
• Recommends products for home use.
• Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
• Begins and ends all treatments on time.
• Works assigned schedule and arrives and departs from their shift on time.
• Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
• Informs Spa Director or other management personnel about product needs.
• Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes, when appropriate.
• Completes all assigned side work.
• Attends all scheduled meetings.
• Attends scheduled professional trainings.
• Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Valid state license in nail services or other credentials required by the state.
• Previous nail technician experience.
• Customer service experience, preferably in a spa. Must be able to build rapport with guest.
• Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Good verbal and written skills.
• Strong team player.
• A comfort level with product recommendations.
• Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move light objects.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• This position requires the following abilities: balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
• The employee will be required to operate the following tools: nippers, files, buffers, cuticle removers, polishes, acetone, foot file, lotions, scrubs, hot cabbie, and paraffin heater.
• Work conditions include exposure to fumes, odors, and dust.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.