WTS International, the industry leader in the leisure and hospitality management industry, is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to work in the corporate office in Rockville, MD. The HR Generalist will support facility management teams with their Human Resource needs. The HR Generalist is responsible for providing exceptional service through strategic partnership with WTS International leaders on business decisions related to WTS International Human Resources strategy. Effectively support program efforts, partners in organization assessments and planning, supports training initiatives, handles employee relations matters, and assists in the talent and performance management process.
3 (Three) years of progressive HR experience. Experience working through Employee Relations issues.
Experience in influencing desired organization-wide cultural change.
Experience working on compliance and with employment labor law requirements
Bachelor's Degree in related field. PHR or SPHR preferred
• Proficient in appropriate computer skills and office equipment.
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds.
• Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.