WTS International, one of the world’s leading spa, fitness and leisure consulting and management firms, is seeking a Pilates Reformer Instructor for Palm Desert, CA. The Pilates Reformer Instructor is responsible for providing quality fitness programs designed to meet the needs of members, residents or guests.
• Ensuring that a safe and healthy environment exists for exercising
• Arriving to teach class in advance of the scheduled time to greet participants, answer questions and address concerns
• Dressing appropriately for teaching exercise classes
• Arriving well-prepared, music cued and routine thought out
• Knowing the names of participants who attend your classes
• Sharing educational information with your class participants
• Teaching classes with energy and enthusiasm
• Motivating class participants to the best of your ability
• Noting new participants and sharing basic exercise information with them
• Keeping up-to-date on safety and fitness trends
• Reporting any equipment/facility problems to the management team
• Begins and ends all classes on time.
• Ensures that class areas are clean and set according to procedures.
• Attends all scheduled meetings
• Attends schedules professional trainings.
• Other duties as assigned
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.